Newport's News
Saturday, June 17, 2006
What was he doing to my baby?
I go inside to get directions while we were out one day in Austin... This is what John does to my baby, he was being mean to him.. No I am just teasing, Cameron was just being himself and mad that John was taking pictures and teasing Cameron.
posted by Karin @
7:41 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Karin
Location:
Killeen, Texas
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
My little man went on the potty.
What to do with all the damaged vehicles
People protect there own down there..
The levies
More of Katrina in New Orleans
Well this is why I dont do shit on this damn blog
Some pictures of my visit to New Orleans!
Oops, forgot to add Darius!
Carter's Kindergarten Graduation!
No offense to our troops, but laughed my ass off!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home