Newport's News

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Carter's Kindergarten Graduation!

Ofcourse the pictures of Carter on stage receiving a blank piece of paper did not turn out.. Kendal and Cameron were running everywhere and had to trap Carter in a confined area to even get these pictures. This is in Carter's Kindergarten classroom and that is his best bud Darius. I cannot believe he will be in the first grade, I will still have to have him at school at O'Dark Stupid.. Where ever we live next will be outside of school boundaries so he can ride the bus to school. Well only one more year and Kendal will start Pre-K (full day and all day) and in two years Cameron will start Pre-K. Oh my goodness, what will I do? No comments that I will get pg again... (Dawn)..Jennifer has already managed to shoot for #4.. So I will watch how she handles it and decide from there.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home