Newport's News

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Well he keeps doing it!


I need to catch him with the camera but he still keeps going on the potty... I really wish he would sit down or use a potty chair, I think I have went through a roll of paper towels and endless amounts of bleach and lysol. Okay, so I here him saying "poopy" which means peepee and he is holding himself running to the bathroom, I had my camera handy this time.. I hope I dont go to jail for something like this... All parents would understand this moment.. Let's see how long it lasts, I just keep giving him a ton to drink and we throw a huge party every time he goes... Music, balloons, candy, whatever he wants and more to drink ofcourse..

3 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    Okay, after looking at this picture I could see the toilet.. I really did not see the yellow stuff, it's only visible to the camera and now that I saw it I will continue to use more bleach....I promise I am a farely clean person....

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sure do hope that you don't go to jail for this.Hope your ok.Talk to you later on more of these.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your not going to jail for that!You are going to be fine! Though i really hope that you don't go to jail think you will really be fine though you probably Can't!!!!You are the best aunt i could ever have!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!BYE BYE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home