Newport's News

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I thought this was a good idea at the time..






Well I honestly thought this was a good idea for the moment.. I need to finish getting ready and needed something to occupy the two of them.. I know how much they both love to color and I thought the worst would be some marker on the table or there hands..I was sure wrong.. Cameron looks like he has some sort of Tribul marks on him.. I dont know it was Kendal's design.. But ofcourse we all assumed it was Kendal who did this.. She had managed to write on the top of head, in his ear and left some sort of alien symbol on the back of his neck..These are crayola markers they do not come off that easily, on the table yes, especially with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser it comes off of the walls.. I even used the Magic Eraser on Cameron and it didnt work.. They still have marker all over them...So the Magic Eraser has several purposes, and works most of the time.. Does not take ink off of the skin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home