Baby Powder Fun!!





Okay before I realized what exactly was happening it was too late.. I was literally 10 feet away in the laundry room folding laundry.. I have decided that Kendal should be placed outside of my home... I am open to all offers and will accept the lowest bidder... I cannot even tell you the chaos she has caused in the past 24 hours, from squishing grapes and dog food all over the kitchen floor to giving Cameron a cup of red juice all over my couches, to pulling out the stuffing from the couches and to top it all off peeing all over the bathroom floor and keeping it silent until myself steps in it and Cameron following me slips in it requiring a bath... The pictures explain themselves so I need not discuss that incident. So for all of you who know her well this comes as no surprise that she would do something like this..But please dont let this discourage you from considering my offer. I have tried everyone's discipline suggestions and NONE OF IT HAS WORKED.. Thank you for the advice but I have decided to take matters into my own hand like I said I am accepting applications and will consider all aplicants for the position. God Bless you all who apply...P.S... Cameron was crying cause he had fallen down I am sure from it being slippery when he climbed on the stand.. I was just not in the mood to console him at the moment since he was having just as much fun as Kendal was prior to falling...Sorry about no pictures I guess the blog is down for the evening I will post the pictures tomorrow..

5 Comments:
At 9:10 PM,
Jennifer said…
I just finished laughing my ass off. Scott has offered to drive over and beat the crap out of them for you...
At 9:16 PM,
Karin said…
Jennifer I sent my address to you in a email to scott.. Just let me know the time at which he will arrive so I make sure I am home
At 7:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am sorry that you are having such a hard time with Kendall. Maybe boot camp will due her some good...
At 12:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Cameron plays with baby powder.Today is January,15,2007.Cameron was probably young in those pictures.I would be very mad if Cameron was my own. I would send him to his room for the rest of the night.well i better go,i think this is long enough.Oh i did make it long.Talk to you later.How is Carter and Kendall.Tell Cameron NO the next time he plays with baby powder
At 9:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
Now i understand kendall put baby powder on cameron!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh,laugh your head off.
Post a Comment
<< Home