Newport's News

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Okay, okay, enough already!

The kids lost my memory stick and I am too cheap to buy another since I know it's around here somewhere. I have some disposable camera's but they are not all used up. Well correction Kendal I AM SURE lost the memory stick to my camera....

5 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is with this post. You usually take a while to update your website.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How are you?????????????

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Kendal always get blamed for everything

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know what, I found my memory stick it is stuck in the hard drive of my computer.. I can GUARANTEE it was Kendal's fault.. So whoever left that comment about how it's always her fault.. Well It USUALLY IS!

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so mean to Kendal, she needs to come live with her auntie Dawn in L.A. Uncle James and I will make her a star..My poor little Kendal. Grandma and i do not think she does everything, you still have Cameron who is a but,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home