Kendal's new hair cut!




I have asked her for a while now if she wanted to get her hair cut.. Well her answer for a long while has been "NO". Well after visiting Jennifer and her family this weekend (she adored Ashlyn) she has finally let me cut her hair. She had beautiful hair, but ponytails and braids didn't stay in for long.. Short hair can be so cute! It's a little stacked in the back, so it can also do the flip out style. She did have it in two little ponytails earlier (as Ashlyn did all weekend). So braiding her hair this morning, she complained as she always does and I let her know it was the last time I braided her hair for a while. It was nice for her also that Abigail no longer had anything to grab onto while they played. Well as Abilgail played I should say.. But she did leave Kendal with a few scratches.. That is why they are called boxers. They cut a little over 10 inches, we have 9 that we are sending to Locks of Love. I didn't realize her hair was that long.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home