Newport's News

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Me pregnant with Triplets at 31 weeks!





Okay, by popular demand I am putting up more pictures... I dont care to see them all that much cause I didn't know a stomach could stretch that much.... Things are fine, I just spent 2.5 days in the hospital with a shortened cervix, but they gave me two doses of steroids for the babies lungs to develop just in case.... Hopefullly labor is still weeks away..... I have another appt. on Weds.. if my cervix is shorter on Weds, the hospital will be a permanent stay for me until the babies are born... Which I really want to avoid.... I am not dialated and I do not have contractions, but we need to get to at the minimum week 32, but shooting for longer.... The pictures are not my favorite, but believe it or not those are actually old stretch marks from my other pregnancies, just never could see them until now.. They are really screaming for help... So dont mind them... I am brave to show you all those photos.. But I am having a tummy tuck anyway, so I just look forward to that.....

Karin

4 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG... amazing and so beautiful!!! you're the best!! we're hoping for 32 or more too... for all our sakes ;). they'll be fine no matter what and we're so lucky to have come this far thanks to you, our rock star! can't wait to see you all... before we know it! xoxoxo kat and torrey

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    HOLY CRAP!

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you never looked more beautiful. I think you are a great person for all that you are doing for that couple. I wish that I could have given a couple what you have given them. You are the best sister ever. Love, Chris

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW, you have really gotten big.I Do hope to see you this summeer but i might not.Hope you can make it 32 weeks to.Talk to you later.Love,Your niece Kyanna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home